Reconstructing Global African History!
Sixteen Individual Sessions
Friday Nights for Sixteen Weeks
9:00 pm to 10:30 pm US EST
Beginning Friday, March 8, 2019
Utilizing his Best and Most Brilliant Photos Supplemented by
Texts, Maps, Related Links and YouTube Videos
The Total Cost: $50.00 Per Household
Old Themes, New Vistas, Fresh Challenges in African-Centered Historical Research
The history lessons, in order, are:
- Why black history?
- Black people: first people–first people of the first world
- A history of the Black Madonnas of Europe: who they are and what they are
- The image of the Moors in Europe after the fall of Spain
- King Tut’s royal family: the 18th Dynasty of Kmt
- Queens of the Nile: the women of the ancient Nile Valley
- Black kingdoms in Southeast Asia
- The black presence in early China and Japan
- The Olmec: an African dynasty in ancient America
- Ancient Kush: a history
- A history of civilization in the horn of Africa
- Who were the Sumerians?
- Australia and Melanesia
- Carthage and black kingdoms in ancient North Africa
- Resistance to oppression
Tuitions are payable via paypal to email@example.com or through his go fund me page at https://www.gofundme.com/we-support-dr-rashidi. Be sure to add a note that this is for the new course starting in March.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BEING ADDED TO THE CLASS
In FaceBook, often it’s hard to locate people due to profile name being different from their actual name, or because of common names. So, to help us locate you and join you to the course, please do the following steps once you’ve paid:
- Click this link, it will direct you to the course page:
- Request to join the group. If your FaceBook profile name is different from your real name, please specify the name you paid under.
- Indicate how you paid and what date. For example: “GoFundMe on 1/30/2019” or “PayPal on January 31st”. This will help us locate and confirm your payment.
- Once confirmed, an admin will join you to the group.