Each month, the Tuskegee Alumni Brotherhood Scholarship sets aside 10 tickets from Dr. Runoko Rashidi’s monthly end-of-the-month Global Africa Presence Lecture series to award to 10 recipients. The goal is to identify young scholars with the desire to learn more about Global African history, and to encourage that growth by allowing them to ask questions and interact directly with Dr. Rashidi via these monthly lectures.
To apply, interested parties must be students of high school, college or university age (only). Additionally:
- Applicants must write an email to DrRunokoRashidi@gmail.com to express their interest and why;
- Applicants will be contacted by his assistant to arrange a one-on-one interview either by phone or zoom session;
- Scholarship awardees will be notified no later than one week before the start of the event;
- Applicants not selected will be added to a waiting list for future selection;
- Students are free to re-apply each month. This includes previous recipients; however preference will be given to waiting list and new recipients.
Any questions regarding this scholarship should be directed to DrRunokoRashidi@gmail.com.