P O BOX 47479
LOS ANGELES, CA 90047
PHONE: (323) 803-8663
EMAIL: Runoko@hotmail.com or email@example.com
Contact Dr. Rashidi
Runoko, I love the website. Any chance you will add the plethora of articles that were contained on your defunct Global African Presence website?
Please send me a list of all of His books and how can I get them
I have the details for the Kush Study Tour extension. I plan to participate and have other members of our excavation who will likely attend.
Thanks for the invitation,
Peace King, pray all is well with you. Wishing you a blessed and prosperous New Year today and always. so looking forward to the Ghana trip. I liked the idea of visiting Kemet again but I was blessed to visit Italy twice already so I rather go where I’ve never been, not to mention I’m considering a country to retire /repatriate to (smile) Looking forward to talking to you soon. I’ll have to upgrade the stethoscope for your daughter. Your Sistah in the struggle Annah
Can I go with you to Senegal?
Very excited to find the Ghana trip in October which will fit in with my availability. I sent some questions via the travel agency website which she said were never received when I called today. A maximum number of 40 is a much larger group than I imagined however I was relieved to learn it is possible to be matched with a roommate.
When is the East Coast departure for CUBA Trip?
I am a African artist living in battle creek, and I do oil paintings of ancient african people such as Asoka from the mauryan dynasty 304-232 B C, or yasuke the African samurai 758 A D and ancient places such as Timbuktu. Anyway I was wandering did you know of any museum that’s not too far from battle creek MI that I can display my oil paintings, I seem to be having a hard time finding one that interesting in just ancient African historical paintings, thank you for your time. You did send me a book on atlantes long time ago, though im not sure you would remember with your busy schedule.
Dear Dr. Runoko Rashidi good day to you my brother. I am writing to you to let you know that I have finish the update revising of my history book that came out in 2009. I would like to email a copy of this book to you, as a gift from me. If you are interested in receiving this copy, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can send it to you. Take care for now my brother.
Please–Do not wake us Up—Please! We are still in a nice-nice dream traveling around AfroCuba, Cuba! It was nice-nice traveling on a Bus (TWO BIG BUSES) around the country of Cuba to see Havana, Hotel Copacabana Hotel, House of Africa and the performance by the Powerful Orisha Dancers (Dancing Up The African Spirits), Restaurant Paladar Valdes, Castle of Severino, Tamboreros Practitioners, La-Dionisia-Old French Coffee Plantation, Tobacco Farm, Restaurant Velaseco, El Cimmaron Monument to the Maroons, Viñales Valley: Cuba’s Natural Monument Giant Mural, Town of Camaguey, Town of Trinidad, Town of Santiago, Yemaya Temple House, Rumba House–Havana’s Callejon de Hamel, Conjunto Folkloric Nacional de Cuba Dance Group (Excellent Theatrical Orisha and Traditional Dancing), Jazz Show, Hotel Nacional de Cuba–85 years old—saw a classical Cuban musical performance—and we listened and sweat danced to the Rumba Music, rode in an antique red 1957 Plymouth Cuba car, connected with the resilient and strong peoples of Cuba who stood-up to the USA Blockage/Embargo for 60-years, visited Shango Fidel Castro Rock Tomb, etc.
It was a Cultural and Informational Traveling Uplifting Experience traveling to AfroCuba with Brother Dr. Ronoko Rashidi’s THE GLOBAL AFRICAN PRESENCE TRAVEL. African Americans are truly blessed to have an international traveling scholar of eminence that reflect the teachings of his prodigious teachers, heroes and sheroes (Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Ben, Mosiah Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X. Dr. John Henrik Clarke and Amy Jacques Garvey, Dr. Betty Shabazz, Coretta Scott King) boldly and without apology (Brave Race Man). It is Brother Dr. Ronoko’s personal sacrifice, devotion and love for his folks that he has researched and studied for years and years the importance and proper place for us in the world history. The difficult and long research motivated him to travel almost all corners of the world to witness and study Black culture and life with his highly educated mind and soul. What he learned about Black people worldwide was so compelling and uplifting he could not keep it to himself or just write about his encounters in books. Brother Dr. Rashidi asked and motivated us to come with him into the real world of traveling to see, feel, touch and learn about Black life in other places like him, on our large mother planet—Earth.
We have traveled with Brother Dr. Ronoko Rashidi—The African-Centered Master Teacher and International Eminent Black Scholar’s—African Global African Presence Tours to Olmec Mexico (July 8 – 17, 2015), Southeast Asia (January 8 – 22, 2016)–and now to AfroCuba, Cuba (December 2 – 12, 2016). All of his Tours were Special, Sacred, Spiritual and Cultural Traveling Experiences of a Lifetime. They are not vacations; actually you may need a vacation after the detailed and rigorous moving around, learning, and living in the active moments. You can always find a relaxing vacation on a beautiful Caribbean Island with a white sand warm beach and aqua blue warm ocean water. On the other hand, Black folks need and must travel with Brother Dr. Ronoko Rashidi at least once in your lifetime (and, with Sister Scottye’s KOLA NUT TRAVEL), on a positively life altering upwardly experience. As mentioned, we have traveled with him three times (and, with her one time) and it will not be our last time. We will return to AfroCuba, Cuba—a few more times; especially with an approximately three and half hour flight from New York. We are still in a dream state about our AfroCuba Experience—hopefully forever, so please leave us be—Thank you very much! Hotep-Hotep – Ase—Aseoooo!
Ibo & Ife Changa
Thank you Dr. Rashidi, as earlier discussed on facebook, you’re are nominated as one of the Guest Speaker in the UAS Africa DAY 2017 event – 12th March in Abuja the New Africa’s World City, where Single Africa Golden ZONA Currency and Single Passport will be introduced as part of the Federal Republic of the United African States government unification process tagged VISION 2020. A former letter will be communicated soonest. Africa is New ONE Nation, ONE People, ONE Border, ONE Army, ONE Political Economy, ONE Currency and ONE Passport for Africans, Dual Citizens of Africa and Africans in diaspora. See http://www.uasafricaday.com
RUNOKO RASHIDI HOSTS PHARAOHS, CAESARS AND KENTAKES: ITALY, EGYPT & SUDAN…PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE…do this tour again!!!!
RUNOKO RASHIDI HOSTS PHARAOHS, CAESARS AND KENTAKES: ITALY, EGYPT & SUDAN…PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE…do this tour again!!!! It slip pass me, but I heard it it was amazing!!!
I would like to receive either daily of weekly news update via email.
I still haven’t received the book I ordered. It has been over 2 months now and my check was cashed.
Greetings Joel Khalfani. I am sorry to hear you have not received the book. If you ordered the book directly from Dr. Rashidi and not one of the other online distributors, then Dr. Rashidi distributes those books directly, so this is definitely an oversight! As you probably know, he’s doing extensive travel in England and now headed to Cairo as we speak, so he’s out of the country. I will reach out to him right away, and will follow up with you regarding his response. Again, thank you for your patience, and sorry for the oversight.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Yes, I did order from him directly.
Greetings Joel Khalfani. I communicated with Dr. Rashidi from Cairo. He said that he talked with you a couple weeks ago, is that correct?
Yes, on Sept 17th. He said, “I will get right on it.” He also said, “Will take care of it.” He didn’t mention when he would send it. He contacted me two days ago, Sept 27, to say that he will send it when he gets back next week. He stated that he will autograph the copy. Thank you, Teresa!!!!
I still have not received the book I ordered. Please return my $45 dollars. If I don’t receive my $45 dollars by Wednesday, October 18, 2017, I will file a claim with Small Claims Court.
I finally received the book on Saturday, Oct 14. It took a while but it was worth the wait. It is a magnificent book. Bernice and Alfred Ligon of the Aquarian Bookstore and Spiritual Center in Los Angeles, CA would have been proud.
Also, Long Live “The Kings Chamber!” on Jefferson Bl. RASTA!!! Tena yistillign!
Greetings Joel Khalfani. Excellent! Also for future references, please understand that Dr. Rashidi handles most of his distribution personally–he has no assistant. And add to that his demanding travel schedule, you can see how this could have slipped through the cracks. Please know that the products you purchase, WILL get to you–no need to threat to sue. Your case is very unusual, not the norm. Also, I am responsive and check the comments on this website very regularly, and will do all I can to facilitate communication.
In the end, I’m so glad everything worked out fine! Peace to you!
I believe you, Teresa. I am telling everybody to purchase “My Global Journeys in Search of the African Presence.” It is a gem….a collectors item. Blessed Love to all of you!
FYI: We communicated via Email.
FYI: We communicated via Email.
I would love to receive trip updates for 2019. The sooner the better. My Nephew is interested in going to Egypt. I traveled with you in 2011. It was one of the best trips that I have ever gone on!!!! If you can send the information early so that he can start paying. I found out you were going in 2018 but is a little too soon for him. He needs more time.
1. the acute stimulus for this communication is the recent re-trial and preliminary conviction of Bill Cosby.
2. this is the point i would like to make: it has become clear to a small group that on a cultural basis, responsibility must be assigned where it is not clearly understood generally
3. the person who is known as Umar Johnson spoke in a glaringly negative and false way about Bill Cosby long ago when the allegations were in the early stages
4. this is why we have a right to react strongly in this matter: Umar Johnson’s statements were false, and the statements affected Black people by obliterating an honest protective reaction. — the statements were also opportunistic.
5. on a cultural basis, he stole our appropriate collective response from us, and encouraged a lynch mob. — he also called Bill Cosby the “chief apologist” for this and that,— we have over 40 years of living in the USA and Bill Cosby has never been any chief apologist.
6. we want Umar Johnson to publicly apologize for making these statements, and to apologize for inclining Black people to think in this obscene way, giving also encouragement to a lynch mob
7. we do not expect Umar Johnson to do this, but that is what would make the peace.— if he wants a meeting of some type (by telephone, or in person, or any other way), we are open to that. — we honestly do not expect this to happen, primarily because we believe him to be a habitually disrespectful person — but we are open if he is sincere
8. until that happens we will use all of our power to attack all of afrocentricity, all of the Black Kemet arguments, all of the american black pan-africanism, each of the proponents of these thought lines, and mechanisms which amplify these lines within the African American and African reality
9. we hold Molefi Asante to be responsible for all of this because we have been watching him for 35 years, firsthand — molefi asante is disrespectful and undisciplined (John Henrik Clarke made explicit reference to this ) but more importantly his arguments amount to a mathematical mind game, the cost of which is our loyalty and our truth — we can explain this to you at any time — we are deep within the African and African American line — we are not outsiders
10. in the beginning we will send you descriptions of the ways in which we are attacking, even though most of the attack priorities will not be directed toward you — we are doing this out of respect — REAL RESPECT
11. we will send communication for Umar Johnson to you — you can forward them or not, it is up to you — let’s remember, he did not stop the volume of his insane Youtube tirades until he feared YOUTUBE CHANNEL termination, not because he understood the damage and division he had caused to the Black reality — so his character problem ( no REAL RESPECT ) ( therefore no discretion, and no real regret for harm he does) remains an ominous pulsing portent — we will let you know what we are doing to undermine anything that is not based on principle, on respect, on loyalty, on intelligence — our efforts will be effective, creative, powerful, and dimensionally impressive — right now we are against Asante because it led to Umar Johnson — we are against Umar Johnson because he is trampling the intelligence of Black people, is an example of special exception treachery, and is backing black intelligence into a position he is backing into as a result of a father-relationship related character flaw — we are against Cornell West because he is an intellectual trickster — we are against the Frederick Moten phenomena — we are against garbage —
12. we would rather be quietly against these things , but the recent consequences of the actions and indiscretions of these people, who have NO RESPECT for so much, has tilted the moment
13. this next point is important : we intend to move bilaterally — if you wantto know what that means, please inquire
14. again, we mostly want Umar Johnson to apologize for his false characterization of Bill Cosby and any way in which this may have interfered with Black people protecting his interest on a cultural basis, on a well-considered historical basis, and/or on the basis of knowledge or intelligence which has not been made known
15. we do not expect Umar Johnson or any of the Afrocentric talking-game people to maturely and respectfully respond in this matter
16. the sincerity of your intentions is absolutely understood — we hope you can understand that we did not have to make this overture — we welcome your intelligence in this matter — the flow of these matters was discussed even when Dr John Henrik Clark and Van Sertima were alive, and discussed with the as well — we are seeing real consequences now — do what is necessary to keep your mind clear and fresh — with all due respect, we hope you do receive this in good health and well-being ==== END
I recently reviewed the Black London/Black Paris & Egypt tour for 2018, and it looks fantastic. Unfortunately, I will not be able to travel this year. I am very interested in finding out if Dr. Rashidi will be planning another Egypt trip in 2019. Thank you
Greetings Helaine M. Teale. The 2019 tour list is still being determined. Dr. Rashidi is not sure if this particular tour will be offered again in 2019; however, the response to the 2018 tour will determine IF and when it is offered again. I hope this answers your question.
I want to say : Why the books of Runoko Rashidi are not in French langage
Are there any Queens of the Nile calendars still available I went to the GoFundMe page and it was closed.
Hello Joyce. Yes there are calendars left. You went to the old GoFundMe page, which has reached it’s campaign goal and was closed out. However, a new campaign has been started so you can pay there. The new campaign link is: https://www.gofundme.com/we-support-dr-rashidi
Thanks so much!
Please add me to your newsletter.
Please add me to your group email for any upcoming tours, especially tours to Ethiopia. Thank you.
Dr,Rashidi,I was reading from Dr. Nana Darkwahs’ “The Africans who wrote the bible “, that an African named Hadrian was associated with Archbishop Theodore Tarsus, the Archbishop of Canterbury around 669A.D. Was Hadrian black and as a reported Berber are Berbers Black. The question arises from a comment by a European scholar who said he was a Berber and not black.
Hello Bro, I met you years ago when I picked you up from 30th Street Station for a speaking engagement in Philly. I want to go the Egypt with you but I can’t do it by your next scheduled trip. I would appreciate information on your trip after that.
Greetings Brien Sullivan. The trips for 2020 are still in the planning stages. So please continue to periodically check back to this website for updated information on all trips. Thanks much!
I have listened to a segment on Youtube and very impressed by the knowledge that you have and shared about the many accomplishments of brown skinned people of the world. Don’t you think that it’s funny or ironic that the U.S. Government listed people of Egypt and Ethiopian as caucasian instead of African? It seems to me that whites are still trying to rewrite history again by saying that all of the text and stories of the Bible were of white people.
Why is the shipping rate, a flat rate of $50.00, to ship tp U.S. territories? We are in the United states.
Greetings Rathael Fambro. Which of the U.S. Territories are you at? Thank you.
I saw your video love it would love the invite to the videos on the 25th or the 26th
You don’t know what you don’t know. It is eye-opening to know our history on this level lives on in spades. I am 63 and was introduced to Dr. Van Sertima by reading They Came Before Columbus a few years out of college. As I get close to retirement I am drugged on the African Diaspora and now listening to you. I look forward to reading your books, watching your lectures, videos, and whatever I can find as I just enjoyed your Rock Newman interview tremendously. However, I do have a question.
I’ve been reading about African presence in the Americas well before a certain people (Indian people) crossed over the land bridge after the last ice-age. Have you written anything in this respect you can point me to? The evidence seems strong but the pushback is a immense. Just like your research this information SHOULD change history and how it is taught in our schools. But I am not holding my breath. But I would like to share everything I learn with my children, family, and friends. Thank you for the direction and I look forward to more free time.
do you ever been in Ethiopia